Ford E-Transit M2 Minibus Electric WAV
Full Power, Zero Compromise.
The electric Ford Transit Minibus has been purposely converted to support community transport, whilst, meeting sustainability targets, without compromising on toughness, capability, or versatility.
All prices plus VAT unless otherwise exempt.
Up to 15 seats
2 Wheelchair Space
All–electric. Zero compromise. The New Ford E-Transit is Fords first all-electric van.
The new e-Transit comes equipped with an impressive list of standard features to ensure your comfort, safety and security with every journey.
The electric vehicle has been purpose-built to help your business meet its sustainability targets, without compromising on capability or versatility.
This revolutionary new vehicle can reduce running costs by up to 40% compared to internal combustion engine models thanks to lower maintenance expenses due to fewer moving parts.
- A 400-volt battery with 68 kWh of usable power does all the hard work, so you’ll never have to worry about low-emission zones again. The E-Transit battery delivers an impressive range of up to 196 miles* on a single charge.
- ECO mode can help provide improved energy usage.
- Rear wheel drive, heavy-duty independent suspension system, enables better traction when laden.
- Latest generation SYNC 4 infotainment. This state-of-the-art system features cloud-connected navigation with advanced route planning, an intuitive 12″ touchscreen and enhanced voice recognition.
- Available Connected Built-In Navigation in real-time.
- Over the air updates to stay relevant.
Space to work with
- Rotary shifter and electronic parking brake create ergonomic improvements and more room to manoeuvre.
- Increased space for passenger comfort.
Driver Assisted Technology
- New Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology.
- Available Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Speed sign recognition.
- Intelligent speed assist.
E-Transit delivers total cost of operation savings, with up to 40% lower service*, maintenance and repair costs when compared to the equivalent diesel vehicle.*
Optimised Driving Modes
Optimise your driving with dedicated drive models;
- Eco Mode improves energy by up to 10%
- Low model increases regenerative braking
- Normal mode is balanced for everyday driving
- Slippery Mode offers greater control over low traction surfaces.
As easy as plugging in your mobile phone, E-Transit comes equipped with an 8-metre Mode 3, 32 amp Charge Cable as standard!
Flexible charging options allow you to either AC charge overnight in approximately 8 hours or quick DC Charge Top Up (15-80% at 115 kW) in just over 30 minutes, giving you the confidence to complete day-to-day operations. Plus, a range of new technologies and features provide connectivity, assistance and security to optimise uptime and streamline fleet performance.
Travel freely through emission-restricted zones without the risk of daily charges while reducing your carbon footprint and social impact through noise reduction.
*Based on a 3-year or 180,000 km period of comparative planned and unplanned service and maintenance costs
12x rear AMF Smartseat Travel M2 Seats with height adjustable armrest for aisle seats*.
|DAB radio with Bluetooth®, USB socket and AUX input with 2x15W speakers
|Driver’s seat with armrest – height adjustable, lumbar adjustment
|Electric front windows – driver’s side one-touch descending
|Manual air conditioning and pollen filter (front cab)
|Electric one touch windows (drivers side)
|Rake & Reach adjustable steering wheel
|Door mirrors – heated with electric adjustment and external temperature sensor
|16” DELOS steel wheels with large wheel stylers
|ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with HAS (Hill Start Assist) and Grip Xtend
|ABS with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
|Key – 3 button with selective opening
|Rear parking sensors
|LED headlights & daytime running lights
|Stop & Start technology