My needs have changed and I now need a different WAV. How do I resolve this?

If you are having difficulties using your current vehicle, which has been obtained through the Motability Scheme, you may be able to change to a more suitable vehicle. For information on how to do this, contact GowringsVersa on 0345 608 8020. Please note – there may