Where can I get WAV insurance?

Most insurance companies will insure a wheelchair-accessible vehicle if you give them the vehicle registration number.

Other options:

Fish InsuranceA company that specialises in insurance for adapted vehicles. 

They can be contacted on  0333 331 3770    www.fishinsurance.co.uk

BP InsuranceA company that offers specialist mobility insurance.

They can be contacted on  0800 970 4054    www.bpib.co.uk