As a registered charity, Motability offers charitable grants to disabled people who would otherwise be unable to afford what they need to get around and retain their independence. If you think you would benefit from a charitable grant you should contact the Motability team to discuss it further.
All grant applications are means-tested to ensure Motability supports those most in need of a charitable grant and to ensure they helps as many beneficiaries as possible with the charitable funds available.
- Help to pay for vehicles with higher Motability Advance Payments
- Help to cover the costs of specialist adaptations
- Help with the cost of driving tuition
- Help if you lose your government-funded Mobility Allowance
- You can find more information about the financial support available on the Motability website