As the UK’s original converter of accessible vehicles, we put the wheelchair user at the heart of all our conversions. We strive to deliver excellent service throughout the life of the vehicle and you can rely on our friendly staff should you need us.
When you buy a wheelchair accessible vehicle from GowringsVersa Mobility we assist you with an in depth programme of support, including:
- A post-delivery review (Motability customers only).
- Annual WAV service checks (Motability customers only). Please note this is not a standard vehicle service. Your vehicle will still require a standard service through the relevant dealership.
- Dedicated warranty department.
- Supporting parts and documentation.
Existing GowringsVersa Motability Customers
If at the end of your Motability agreement you are looking to buy a new vehicle, we would be delighted to supply you with your next new vehicle and keep you as a valued GowringsVersa customer. Please contact our sales team to find out what vehicle options we have to offer. Tel 0345 608 8020
If you do choose us to supply your new Motability vehicle, we will arrange collection of your current Motability vehicle at the same time we deliver your new one. Otherwise, you can arrange for the car to be collected yourself by contacting Motability Customer Services on 0300 456 4566.
Motability Contact Telephone Numbers
Useful phone numbers for Motability customers.
- Customer Service: 0300 456 4566
(Lines are open 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 1pm on Saturday)
- Insurance: 0300 037 3737
- Tyres: 0330 123 1531
- Glass: 0300 037 9944
- Breakdown: 0800 73 11173 or 0333 202 1878